Going For Golds -SHOP!-

coming soon...

OUR SAD {LOVE} STORY BLOG UPDATE*

Follow me at Leave a Yesterday.  ;)

Friday, May 1, 2009

my 1st Pinhole: color in my eyes

[aae write ja :P]
[i'm poor eng- na hahahaha]



14 - 160308 @home - Lucky 200
the mistake is so beautiful
it just some part na :3

it's a first time to make "Pinhole" camera with my self. so good, i feel so excited and hope it come out to beautiful picture.i go to lab Photo Garden at near Central Ladpraw and wish it success. so, when hostess's give me a film and some smile.i'm shock, the film is so darkkkkk! arr. i'm so sad, omg! feel like i get my head hit on the wall leay wa!!!!!!. i go to home and get my cd to computer. ohhhhh its not bad, color in my eyes so beuatiful and i'm feel good. the picture is great! the light on my film so beautiful, i love it!!!!
  • PS: i dig my lens pinhole cam- to 24 hole arr. fuck u ja dig tum father gu rharrr? ๕๕๕๕๕๕, it have to dark and have many colors ;DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment